Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hysteroscopy is done


No longer am I nervous about going under anesthesia.  In the past 7 months I've been put under anesthesia 3 times.  I think I'm a pro at it now.  J loves when I come out of anesthesia because I say funny things.  This time he asked me how I was feeling and I said, "I hope I'm not hungover tomorrow." Only me. :)

Everything went fine with the surgery.  We even got to take pictures home haha.  I went home and slept for the afternoon.  I'm back at work today just taking it easy.  I was a little crampy this morning but nothing too bad.  Today is J's birthday and he has to work.  I'm heading to the station to have dinner with him.  This weekend we are celebrating with Toby Keith at the Gorge. Can't wait for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs