Monday, July 8, 2013

Yikes...Time Flies!

I really need to get better about updating my blog.  I always think about updating it but the time seems to get away from me.  In my defense, I have been a bit busy the last few months.

In May I went down to SD to surprise my Mom for Mother's Day. In the 10 years I've lived up north I have not seen my Mom on Mother's Day.  It was so great to walk in the house and surprise her.  I love that I'm able to do that.  I had a lot of fun spending an extra long weekend with her and my family.  I can't believe how big my niece and nephews are getting! It was really tough saying bye to them all.

J and I have been going to a ton of baseball games this year.  I've LOVED it! At the end of June I took some time off because the Cubs were in town. We ended up going to 7 games in 9 days.  2 of those games were down in Oakland. We hit the Pirates series right before the Cubs game. At the game we had a great idea, "Why not go to Oakland?"  It helped that we got an overpayment on our escrow account the day we decided to do the drive.  It was a lot of fun and some well needed time off for me.  I realized that I was getting pretty burnt out at work.  I came to work this morning nice and refreshed.

The weather has been so beautiful the last few weeks.  Last week it was pretty hot, but I can't complain too much. Thankfully we have AC in the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs