Friday, September 2, 2011

2nd Anniversary

We celebrated our 2nd anniversary on Monday.  It's hard to believe that it has already been 2 years since we got married. It seems like longer than that.  We went down to San Francisco for a long weekend to see a Cubs Giants game. It was fun going to the game on our anniversary.  Thank goodness the Cubs won! haha. Made for a good gift.


The weather was okay down there.  It got a little chilly at night but thankfully there was no rain.  We walked around a bunch and went to Alcatraz.  Ate way too much amazing food.  Ooh I feel like I need a food detox.  


Everything went fine with recovery after the hysteroscopy.  I can finally take baths again. That's an amazing thing to me.  Nothing new on the baby front.  We really haven't talked next steps.  We can't afford IVF without insurance. We don't want to take out a loan to pay for it and have one more bill to be responsible for.  Hopefully with the new contract the new insurance provider will cover infertility benefits.  That would be amazing.  I know it's a long shot but I can at least hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs