Wednesday, September 7, 2011

In due time

June seems like so far ago.  We still haven't received the bill from PNWF so I'm not sure what our out of pocket costs are going to be.  I think they are still waiting on final figures of what insurance is paying.  Those are still going through insurance right now.  One positive thing is J's insurance was picking up stuff we didn't think they'd pick up. A lot of the monitoring appointments they are picking up.  The only thing J's insurance is not picking up is the things that were specifically for IVF, i.e. retrieval, transfer.

I do have my moments of sadness.  I try to not let them get me down too much.  Monday we went to a friend's house for a bbq. They have an amazingly cute little boy that I just love playing with.  It's been cool seeing him grow up.  He's getting so much personality.  The same with my nephew.  The pictures I see of him I just see so much happiness.  My niece started school yesterday and I cried a little bit.  I remember when she was such a tiny baby.  She no longer looks like a baby. She looks like a little kid now!  I want to experience all that with our own kid.  I used to say I was "sure" it would happen but now I talk in it would be "nice" if it happened terms.  I think if we are still without a baby next year we have some serious discussions about adopting.

I would love to try another round of IVF.  I would go through all the shots and meds and weight gain.  I'd do it all for another shot at a baby.  Dr M feels good that after the hysterscopy IVF would be successful.  Unfortunately we just don't have the funds.  I can still have a little hope that J's new insurance will cover infertility.  I doubt it though.  My insurance is one of the few that actually cover it.  Just wish it was a bigger cap than $10k.  $10k is not much in the land of infertility.  

I do miss posting on the boards I was a part of.  I miss the support all the girls gave.  I just couldn't go back to it and hear about all the positive pregnancy tests.  Maybe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs