Sunday, February 19, 2012

Gotta get my groove

Somehow I finally got that kick in my ass to get me moving again.  I'm quite excited to start working out again tomorrow.  I got on the scale the other day at the doctor's office and I weighed 146 pounds. I'm not okay with how I look and I want to do something to change it. I've been seeing an acupuncturist for my lower back pain.  Surprisingly it's working. I can't believe how much it has changed me.  I used to have daily pain of at least a 3-4 and now I've got pain of 0.  That's right. 0!  The other day Groupon had a deal for a boot camp that was $35 for 6 weeks of unlimited workouts. They are inside and they are super convenient with hours.  

Time to get my awesome body back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs