Thursday, February 7, 2013

Why so wonky?

The other day I realized I'm late for my period.  I looked at the My Days app and it said my period should have been here on Saturday.  I thought that was weird.  Sometimes I'm a few days late or early.  Yesterday when I still didn't get it I decided to test in the morning.  Of course my test is defective and nothing happened.  Last night I tested again and it came back not pregnant.  I know it's better to test in the morning as that's when the hormone is more concentrated.  I don't really think I'm pregnant.  I figure my period is just being wonky.  I wish it would stop this honestly.  I think it could also be the app not calculating my period correctly.

Oh the wonders of being a girl.

In other news, J & I are meeting with someone from CCS next Tuesday to learn more about their adoption services.  We are also meeting with our tax lady this Saturday to file taxes.  I have a few questions to ask her regarding the adoption tax credit and how all that works.  

Other than that, nothing too exciting going on with us.  Wrigley has been in training for 4 weeks now.  Man can that dog be stubborn. It's a good thing he's so cute though.  Ash is thankful Wrigley is back in camp during the day.  She's been able to nap without disruption from Wiggles.  Lilly is Lilly.  She's finally letting Wrigley come up and get near her.  Lilly's favorite thing is to go up and sniff Wrigley's nose when he's sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs