Tuesday, November 5, 2013

New day starting with me!

In January we are going on a Carribean cruise. I seriously cannot wait for it! It's a country cruise and we will have country concerts every single night.  I purchased a few new swimsuits and I'm using them as my motivation to get in shape.  I've been meaning to get back to the gym for, oh I don't know, 2 years? :)  Sunday I finally kicked my ass and went.  I started a new gym that is right down the hill by our house.  They offer a free training session every month and a nice range of classes. Tonight after work I really just wanted to go home and sit on the couch but I didn't.  I went to the gym and ended up spending 1.5 hours on the treadmill watching the Bears game.

I'm feeling really good about the positive changes I'm making in my life.  I was talking to J about it on Sunday and he is fully on board and supportive.  That really helps a lot. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thats so exciting! My husband and I just booked a Carribean vacay for next month too and were using it for motivation to get in better shape. Hope you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs