Friday, November 15, 2013

Slow like a turtle

I was pretty happy.  The first week I lost a pound.  I know this is going to be a long process.  I need to be patient.  Patience sometimes is not my strong suit. :)  I'm working.  I've been doing well with tracking my food and making sure I'm making good choices.  Though last night I had a serious craving for a double bacon cheeseburger.  Mmm.

I've done really well with going to the gym this week. Worked out with my trainer on Wednesday.  We did a lot of core work. It was tough but I love how I feel when we are done.  It's a great stress reliever.  Things at work are quite hectic and it's good to have an outlet.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it keep it up! I know its hard to stay motivated sometimes but think of how hot you'll look in your cruise bikini and how much healthier you will feel :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs