Saturday, May 28, 2011

Meds

Meds were delivered yesterday. No one was home at the house to sign for them so I needed to go to the Fed Ex facility to pick it up.  The box looks a little smaller than what I was expecting.  I got in the car and opened the box only to find 5 of the meds.  These were the meds we had to pay out of pocket for because insurance has a max of $2500.  These are only 5 of like 30 that we need.  Ah!  Of course the pharmacy was closed so I had to call first thing this morning.  They don't know why the 2nd order wasn't sent out. They saw it in their computers but have no idea why it wasn't sent out.  With the holiday the earliest they can get them out would be Tuesday for delivery Wednesday. I sure hope they send out all the meds they should be sending out on Wednesday.  We have our suppression appointment on Friday June 3.  We need to bring all the meds with us because the doctor will tel us what is what and how we need to use them.


I must say I did get quite nervous when I opened the box and saw the 5 gonal F.  There were instructions on how to handle the needles and everything.  I sat on the stairs and thought "Oh shit...these are needles."  It's all becoming a reality. I have to keep telling myself that hopefully a month from now we will have good news that everything worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs