Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Meds are on the way...I hope

Hopefully the remainder of the meds are on the way for delivery tomorrow.  We have our suppression check on Friday and we need to bring all the meds.  I got a call on Sunday and they said there was a problem with my credit card.  I have no clue if they had the number down wrong or what.  Thankfully we got that all figured out and they placed the remainder of the order.  I sure hope there isn't any screw ups with this order.  We don't have time for screw ups.


It's crazy how naive I was when we were first starting.  I never once thought it would take this long for us to get pregnant.  I sure didn't think we'd have to do all of this.  I keep telling myself, "Good things come to those who wait." :)


Tonight I'm going to be in bed early.  J was sick yesterday and about 8:30 we headed up north because Grandma was in the hospital. She's battling a bad case of the shingles and just not having a good time.  We didn't get home until 2:15 and I was in bed right after that.  The hospital Grandma is at is about 1.5 hours away from us so it was a long drive late at night. Thankfully I didn't have any meetings at work today so I could work from home.  I slept until 8 and fired up my laptop in my pajamas.  I'm having a hard time keeping my little eyeballs open tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs