Thursday, May 19, 2011

TSH Levels

On Friday I went to the office to get some blood work done.  They check all my levels to make sure everything looks good. Yesterday morning the medical assistant (ma) called to let me know my TSH (thyroid) levels were off.  They were at 3.075 when they like to see them lower than 2.  I went in yesterday afternoon for another blood draw.


This morning the MA called to let me know my TSH levels went down and they are little over 2 right now.  I do have a high count for thyroid antibody so Dr M is putting me on a low dose thyroid medication.  It's the lowest dose they could possibly give.  They want to see a properly working thyroid because that helps with pregnancy.  So now I'll run down to the pharmacy lunch to pick up my prescription.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs