Sunday, July 10, 2011

Great distractions

Friday night I went to the NKOTBSB concert and had a great time.  It was such an awesome distraction.  The concert was one of the best I've ever been to.  I took so many pictures.  Our seats were awesome.  We were about 20 rows from the stage.  They played for 2.5 hours and there were no breaks.  Switched off from NKOTB to BSB.  I have a new appreciation for the BSB after seeing them live.  I think AJ needed to take his ritalin though, he was just a bit too hyper for me. :)  It was a fun evening of reliving my youth.

Saturday I had to go back to the doctor for more blood work.  My hcg levels were negative.  No big surprise there.  I need to call and talk to our IVF coordinator on Tuesday to figure out next steps.  From the drugs I have had really bad cramps. I know, a little too much info.  It hasn't been the best time the last few days.  I must say, I haven't cried or felt like crying for a little bit.  I think it's been 24+ hours.  That right now is an accomplishment I'll take.  



As our favorite Ghost Hunters say....on to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs