Sunday, July 3, 2011

In a funk

I'm in such a funk. I shouldn't be.  Yesterday was such a great day.  We headed to our appointment for the blood draw.  We were both feeling good because of the positives I've received on the home tests.  We walked around Pike Market and laughed, just had fun.  About 12:30 we got the call.  My beta is only 7.6.  They said that is low for first time beta.  I have to go back in on Monday for another test.  They want to see the numbers go up. 


I'm in such a funk because I'm afraid that's not going to happen. A HPT picks up the hcg hormone around 25 and my blood test was 7.6.  That's not the way we want the numbers to go.  This is our only shot.  We've maxed out insurance and there's no way we can afford to do this on our own without going in to massive debt.  I don't knowwhy this is so difficult.  I wish I never took those home tests.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry. I hope your number went up. Lots of positive vibes heading your way!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs