Thursday, July 7, 2011

I really need to be able to get it together.  These random bouts of tears just aren't working for me.  Especially when I'm at work.  On Monday my SIL sent me an email asking if I wanted her old maternity clothes.  It was a very thoughtful gesture and one that would save us a lot of money.  With getting the news from the doctor on Monday that it wasn't working out I couldn't respond back to her. I just sent a response from her today apologizing for not replying earlier.  I told her it probably isn't in the cards for us and I'm just not in a place to have baby stuff around.  


I'm looking forward to tomorrow night. A friend & I are going to the NKOTBSB concert.   I know we'll have so much fun and that will definitely take my mind of things.  I know I was only pregnant for a few days but it still hurts.  It's hard to be positive that we'll get pregnant on our own when it hasn't happened yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs