Monday, June 13, 2011

Can I just move here?

I'm starting to feel like I spend more time at the doctor's office then I do with my own husband.  Yesterday I had another monitoring appointment.  Everything looked good and the follicles were growing nicely. They decided to start me on the ganirelix.  to stop ovulation.  So now I get to take 1 shot in the morning and then the gonal F and hcg shots in the evening.  I'm not a big fan of the ganirelix.  It hurts a little bit afterwards.  Our doctor was out so it was another doctor doing the u/s.  She thinks we will trigger on Wednesday night and then do the ER on Friday.  That will be nice because it will give me the weekend to take it easy and recover.


I go back in for another monitoring appointment tomorrow morning.  Thankfully my work is pretty flexible because I've had to take off at least an hour every other day for blood work and such.  Friday I'm going to take the day off (obviously) but I'll be checking in periodically for work.  Here's hoping everything goes well and in a couple weeks we'll know if it worked or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs