Friday, June 17, 2011

ER went great

ER went good.  We left the house at 6:30 because I wanted to make sure we got to the office in enough time in case of traffic.  We were the first retrieval of the day.  Everyone at our doctor's office is so super friendly.  The anesthesiologist came in and explained everything to us.  Next thing I know I was in the procedure room.  I have a little bit of a bruise from the IV.  My veins are a little taxed from all the blood work I've been doing.  The last thing I remember before going into the recovery room was trying to think of my happy place.  To me it was over in a flash.  I'm in the recovery room eating my animal crackers and drinking my apple juice.  J was sharing the stories with me of the funny stuff I said as I was coming out of anesthesia.  Apparently my "happy place" is Grey's Anatomy. haha.  That's what I told the nurses when I woke up.  The only thing I remember is telling J that I was mad because I didn't have enough time to get on the plane for Disneyland.  


They were able to get 14 eggs.  I had thought they'd get 7 maybe 8 so I was definitely pleased to hear 14.  We left the office with instructions for me to take it easy and sleep lots.  They will give us a call tomorrow to let us know how everything is growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs