Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Gotta stay positive

I think the toughest thing in this entire process is trying to stay positive.  It's not the shots or pills or patches.  It's not the doctor appointments or blood draws or procedures.  It's trying to keep the positivivity up.  This has been the longest 2 weeks of my life.  On Saturday we find out if this was all worth it.  I'm a firm believer in positive thinking helping and I'm trying my hardest to stay positive.  I'm human though and I'm going to have those little thoughts of what if.  I think my husband has finally stopped asking me these "what if" questions because he's probably tired of me constantly telling him we have to stay positive.  So that's what I'm trying to do. 


One good thing is I'm on new schedule for work. Our group is doing a pilot for alternative work schedules.  I'm working 4 10s now with Friday's off.  It will be so nice to have a 3 day weekend every weekend and to be able to run errands during the weekday.  I need to get up earlier but so far it hasn't been a problem.  The hardest part will be making sure I get to bed by 10pm each night so I can get a decent nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs