Saturday, June 11, 2011

Maybe tomorrow

Everything looked good with my u/s yesterday. My largest follicle is at 11.  They want to see it at 14 before beginning the ganirelix shots and then at 18 before doing egg retrieval.  I go in for another u/s and blood work tomorrow morning.  Thankfully the office is open on the weekends.  I'm hoping they give the go ahead to start the ganirelix shots so we can get a better idea when ER will be.  I'm really hoping it's on Thursday.  Fingers crossed.

Last night was the first night the shots hurt.  I don't know if it's because I'm getting bloated from the shots and I don't have "extra" stomach to grab on to.  I'm not looking forward to tonight's shots.  Tonight I have to give 3 shots.  I keep telling myself that it will all be worth it in the end.  Just gotta stay positive.  

"Have a little more faith than the world has doubt."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs