Monday, June 20, 2011

Today's the day

Today is the day.  We have our appointment for transfer today at 3:00.  I got a call from the nurse this morning saying we have 2 lovely embryos that are doing awesome this morning.  Originally we were scheduled for 3:30 but the nurse just called and asked if we could move it up to 3. I could not sleep last night.  I went to bed about 9:45 but wasn't tired so I read.  I ended up reading until 12:15 and still wasn't tired.  Such a restless night. I think I finally fell asleep about 3.  J woke me up about 6:20 to give me my progesterone shot and I felt like I had only been sleeping for 2 minutes.  


J is getting a little better at giving me the shots.  He still doesn't like it and I don't blame him.  These shots bleed a lot more than the ones in the tummy.  For Christmas as a joke J got me pickle bandages so I've been using those.  They make me laugh. 


I sure hope this works.  I can't even imagine the level of disappointment I will feel if it doesn't.  I have to keep positive and try not to let my mind wander to negative thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs