Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What's going on

1dpt Embryo is growing and developing
2dpt Embryo is growing and developing
3dpt Embryo is now a blastocyst
4dpt Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
5dpt Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
6dpt Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
7dpt Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
8dpt Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells
9dpt Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
10dpt More HCG is produced as fetus develops 
11dpt More HCG is produced as fetus develops 
12dpt HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT 



Right now we are 3dpt (days past transfer).  Our embryos are getting ready to implant.  I'm back at work today after a day and a half of bed rest. I'm actually happy to be at work.  I was so unbelievably bored yesterday!  It's not so much fun when someone tells you that you HAVE to lay on the couch and do nothing all day.  It's way more fun when you actually want to do that.  Right now I'm just taking it easy.  No heavy lifting over 10 pounds.  Means I can't even bring my laundry basket downstairs.  J will have to do that for me.  No getting my heart rate up.  Just chillin.  


This weekend we are going to Victoria, BC.  I can't wait.  That's our favorite city.  It's so beautiful there.  We went last year for our anniversary.  This year we won't be able to make it for our anniversary so we are going a couple months early. 


The PIO shots are not fun at all.  They are starting to hurt now.  I got a little bit of a bruise from the one yesterday.  Tomorrow I'm going to have to give it to myself because J won't be home from work before I leave for work.  Hopefully it all turns out well.

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs