Thursday, June 16, 2011

T minus 15 hours

We are all set for tomorrow morning at 8.  I went to the station last night so J could do the trigger shot.  I felt bad because he was nervous.  I snapped a little at him and said, “Just do it!”  The quicker he does it the quicker it’s over.  He knows I don’t like needles so that made him nervous.  Last night I counted and since June 4th I’ve given myself 37 shots and had my blood drawn 5 times.  I think I’m getting over my needle phobia. 

I know everything will go good tomorrow.  I just worry about the numbers.  I hope Dr M is able to get enough eggs.  After the surgery she will tell J how many she got.  I will still be coming out of anesthesia and probably won’t remember anything.  Saturday we should get a call from the lab, I’m hoping, letting us know how they are growing.  My hopes is that we do a 5 day transfer.  Which means transfer on Wednesday.  Dr M says with a 5dt they know for certain which are the best ones to implant.  At that time they would only implant 1 embryo because they were able to pick out the best one.  After that we wait 2 weeks to see if I’m pregnant.  All goes well we’ll have a March baby next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs