Monday, June 6, 2011

Loving the sunshine!

Day 2 for shots went good.  They hurt a little more last night.  I had to do 3 shots instead of 2 because the Gonal F that I had left over in the vial wasn't a full 375.  I tried to rotate where I was doing the shots because my right side was a little tender. I still can't believe I'm giving myself shots with no problem. I guess I'm only nervous when others have the needles.  This morning I noticed I'm getting some bruising around the area I did the shots on Saturday. J asked me last night "Are you emotional yet?"  I just started laughing.


We had a really good day yesterday.  The weather was beautiful. We went to the zoo with some friends.  It was so nice getting outside and enjoying the sunshine.  Afterwards we went back to their house for a bbq.  Just relaxing in the backyard soaking up the sunshine.  Days like yesterday make the rainy/cold/snowy/cold days worth it.  Looks like we are due for sun for 9 out of the 10 upcoming days.  I can handle that. Bring on the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs