Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Systems ready for launch

Went for my final u/s and blood work this morning.  Just got the call from our IVF coordinator that we are good to go.  Taking the HCG shot tonight at 9pm that will trigger ovulation.  ER is scheduled for 8am on Friday. 


I was a little nervous about the shot because it doesn't go in the stomach and J is at work today.  When I went in this morning they said it could be anywhere from 9pm to midnight.  I just had visions of going to the fire station at midnight to get a shot.  Thankfully our coordinator pulled some favors and we got the first appointment for ER on Friday.  I have to get the shot exactly 35 hours before ER.  It's very important everything is timed correctly with this one.   After tonight I get a break from injections.  I won't start shots again until Sunday when we start the progesterone.  ET will either be on Monday or Wednesday.  It all depends on how the embryos are doing after retrieval.  Right now they can tell us Monday morning and we need to be ready that afternoon for transfer.  I can't believe in a little over 2 weeks we'll know if this worked or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs